Hello from Standard Motors,
During these uncertain times, it is our utmost priority to protect the health and wellness of our community, our customers and employees. We are taking the outbreak very seriously. To help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we are being diligent in:
- Ensuring Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) are wiped with disinfectant regularly. This includes advisor stations, parts counters, and cashier and sales areas.
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers.
- Sanitizing hand stations placed in prominent places around the workplace
- Providing shuttle service for customers to limit gathering in waiting areas. Shuttle surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Disinfecting keys and door handles/shifters and steering wheels of customer vehicles in service with disinfectant wipes.
- Pick Up & Delivery Service- “We’ll come to YOU” to ensure important maintenance remains completed on your vehicle and Mobile Payment methods are available for service customers if requested. *within the city of swift current.
We also request our customers review updates as new information becomes available so we can also protect our employees and their loved ones.
As you can see we are open for business and are ready to take care of you! Look forward to seeing you soon.
We thank you in advance for you continued support and business!
Standard Motors Management, Staff and Families!
Covid-19 has had a surprising and unexpected impact on the world and its economy in the last weeks and is now reaching rural Saskatchewan.
Many of the financial institutions that partner with Standard Motors are stepping up to offer hardship assistance. Contact your financial institution directly for options. Please note if you are calling in, the call centers are having higher than normal call volumes right now.
Following are a few of the updates from some of the financial institutions:
Innovation Credit Union ICU – If you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19 (coronavirus), Innovation Credit Union will consider extending flexible loan repayment options on your personal loan or mortgage including an interest-only option for up to 6 months or a payment deferral option of up to 3 months. Please contact your dedicated advisor with any questions or concerns or reach out to our call centre at 1.866.446.7001.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce CIBC – CIBC clients in financial hardship can contact their CIBC Advisor or call 1-877-454-9030 to discuss options to improve their cash flow over the short term by reviewing their payment obligations. Our team is standing by to help.
General Bank of Canada GBC – If you are a loan customer who has been affected by COVID-19 either directly, or through interruption of income please contact our customer service Department at 1-877-443-5620 extension 2 or via email at email@example.com. to make arrangements.
Royal Bank of Canada RBC
Please call 1-800-769-2511. If you are a RBC customer you will need to enter their client card number. IMPORTANT if you are not RBC customers, when the prompt asks you why they are calling, please say COVID-19 RELIEF. This will take them to an advisor.
If your customers don’t want to sit on hold, have them schedule a call with us.
- Schedule a call with RBC through your RBC mobile app by clicking on MORE at the bottom right, contact us, and schedule a call. An advisor will give you a call at your scheduled time.
- Through www.rbconlinebanking.com, click on Make or Change an Appointment down on the right hand side, choose personal or business, product you want to discuss and then MEET BY PHONE.
If you are non-RBC customers wanting to set up online banking in order to skip a payment, all they need is their account number. Please go to www.rbconlinebanking.com and click on ENROL. Please ensure they enter the whole account number. EXAMPLE: 05434-5674859-001. The -001 is needed to enroll them. Once they are logged in, click on their auto loan and at the bottom should be SKIP A PAYMENT.
– If you have online bank, please do not call our call center. You are able to skip a payment through online banking and then get in contact with our call center to discuss afterwards. The website is rbconlinebanking.com. If you do not have online banking, our customer service number is 1-800-769-2511.
Bank of Montreal BMO – To help alleviate some of the financial pressure that Canadians may be facing, we have introduced a financial relief program for customer affected by Covid-19. The financial relief program is tailored to each individual’s circumstances and needs, which could include deferral of payments on mortgages for up to six months, as well as deferral of payment on loans and credit cards for up to three month. The program also includes accommodations for BMO Small Business and Business Banking clients. Please contact us at 1-877-788-1923 to speak with a BMO representative.
Scotiabank BNS – On a case-by-case basis, we’ll be working with customers to help address financial hardships caused by COVID-19. If you, or any member of your family, has become unemployed or experiences a material reduction in income due to COVID-19 you may be eligible to qualify for relief measures.
Toronto Dominion Canada Trust TD – If you are directly impacted by COVID-19 and as a result are facing financial challenges, let us know by reaching out to us at 1-888-720-0075. We are prepared to help you find a solution to meet your needs. You’ll have a lot on your mind, and we want to be there for you.
GM Financial Leasing GMF –The first step you can take is to make sure you have access to manage your account online 24/7. Register for MyAccount or download the GM Financial Mobile app. You can make payments online, view your due date or payment amount, enroll in Auto Pay, sign up for paperless billing and more.
Sign in to MyAccount and send a secure message. Go about your day, and we’ll respond during normal business hours.
Download and log in to the GM Financial Mobile app and message us just as you would in MyAccount.
Text ASSIST to 53721 to start a text message with us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to discuss payment arrangements? Each customer’s situation is unique, and we’re here to help. Please contact us to discuss your options. Message us or call 1-800-284-2271. Hold times may be longer than usual. The good news is we still have many experienced customer advocates staffing our secure messaging channels.